Thinking about traveling to Switzerland this fall? If you have a travel partner, then you’re in luck!
Book a Swiss Saver 4-day Consecutive Pass or a Swiss Saver 4-day Flexi Pass by November 21, 2012 and your partner rides for free. This is nearly $400 in savings for first class and $250 in savings for second class.
- Unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel System. This includes trains, buses, trams, lake steamers and cable cars.
- A 50% reduction on most private railways outside of the Swiss Travel System.
- Choice of 4-day Consecutive or 4-day Flexi Saver passes.
- A Swiss Museum Pass with free access to over 400 museums.
- Valid for travel from September 1 to November 30, 2012 only.
- Each rail pass is only valid for 2 travelers.
- Additional adult travelers can purchase a regular Swiss Pass.
- Bookings must be made on or before November 21, 2012.
- Swiss Family Card is valid with this offer.
This offer pairs well with:
- Our self-guided Engadine trips. (Hikeable through mid October).
- Our self-guided Berner Oberland trips. (Hikeable until mid September).
- The Appenzell Hut Hop. (Hikeable until early October).
Please contact us for more details.
Image: The train from Kleine Scheidegg descends to Grindelwald, Switzerland. The Wetterhorn peak rises in the background. | Chris Pranskatis