These opportunities don’t come along very often.
Grab your friends, get your gear, and register for your very own private guided hiking tour. We have an available slot from July 1-8, 2008.
Private guided tours offer an opportunity to jump into the driver’s seat and design one of the greatest experiences of a lifetime for you and your group. You control the itinerary from the planning stages all the way to the celebratory dinner on the final night of the tour. Our trained guides handle the dirty work and tailor each day’s itinerary based on the flexible needs and desires of your group. You can literally climb a peak, summer ski, taste wine, sightsee, or even take a rest day if the weather looks bad. If you just want to keep hiking then we can do that too.
At a glance: A few highlights of a private hiking tour.
* Your own private guide(s)
* World class hikes, scenery, accommodations, and food.
* The opportunity to design a custom itinerary that reflects the special interests of the group.
* A flexible itinerary that changes continually throughout a day or week depending on the desires of the group members. Just tell us what you’d like to see and do at any time, then sit back and marvel when the guides work their Ryder-Walker magic.
* The ability to choose your own pace.
*The perfect way to commemorate milestones in life, including anniversaries, birthdays, reunions, and corporate retreats.
*Great looking guides.
Our private slots fill quickly so please contact Ryder Walker if you’d like to organize the hiking tour of a lifetime. Toll free in the U.S: 888-586-8365 or 970-728-6481.
Comments are closed.