Full Time Operations Specialist
The pandemic hit the travel industry hard, but we got through it and are now rebuilding with the expectation of growing beyond what we’ve done in the past. The company is based in Telluride, but the Managing Director opened an office in Lakewood, where the sales and operations staff will be located.
- Make all transfer arrangements for guided, private guided, and self-guided trips.
- Communicate with clients and potential clients to answer their questions.
- Proofing, printing, and assembling customized information to be mailed to clients.
- A passion for travel and getting outside!
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets, and quick to learn various online systems for communication and customer management.
- Able to work productively on your own while also being a great team player in a small company. We work together and communicate a lot!
- Willing to ask for help and share ideas. We are always looking for better ways to operate.
- Great interpersonal skills. The person in this position not only works closely with colleagues and customers, but also with business partners we have established over the years.
- Salary DOE
- Medical benefit (payment against insurance) after one year
- Vacation time: 1 week PTO after 6 months, 2 weeks PTO/year after 1 year, and some paid holidays
- Travel opportunities
For questions and/or to apply, reach out to our Managing Director, Brittney Clarke, at firstname.lastname@example.org.